We’ve made it as easy and straight forward as possible to record your call and request the call logs.
Just follow our simple Step by Step guide:
- Search and find the company you want to call using the comprehensive C-Caller contact number database.
- When you click and call the dedicated C-Caller company contact number we will automatically track your call details in the background.
- We store all call details on our secure system providing you the opportunity to request and save a copy of the call details for your own records. Once you have made your call using a dedicated C-Caller phone number, simply complete the “Request Call Details” form below. We are open from 9am – 5pm Every day of the week. Call logs are saved for 30 days and call recording for 24hrs.
- Once we receive your request we will take steps to verify you are the person who made the call and send the call details to you as a XLS spreadsheet and MP3 file.
Why Should I Use C-Caller?
- It is totally free to request the call logs and recordings – All you pay for is the cost of making the call.
- We can provide you with evidence you made the call for future reference
- Voice recordings can be arranged, but you need this setting up before you make the call
- No need to take notes as everything being said will be recorded meaning you can fully concentrate
- If the company challenge what you have been previously told you can check back and prove what was said
- Keep the call details forever, they will be in your email for whenever you need them.
- The recording will be sent as a MP3 meaning you can listen to the message as many times as you like
- The C-Caller call tracking service is really simple to use.