Calls to the C-Caller Welsh Water Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with Welsh Water. We offer a independent call tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to Welsh Water whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service is: 0345 070 8090.
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the Welsh Water Contact Number?
When you call the Welsh Water Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the Welsh Water customer services phone number.
The Welsh Water team will be able to help you with:
- Water services and emergencies
- Sewerage services and emergencies
- Reporting a leak
- Bill/account and general enquiries
- Water meter bills
- Bill/account enquiries from abroad
- Apply for a water meter
- Surface Water Drainage
- Check a visiting officers Identity Card details
- Submit a meter reading
- Tell us you are moving home.
- Changing your address
- Find out ways to pay your bill.
- Sewerage services enquiry
- Notify them of a bereavement
Information about Welsh Water
Welsh Water is owned by Glas Cymru a single purpose company with no shareholders and is run solely for the benefit of customers.
The Glas Cymru business model aims to reduce Welsh Water’s asset financing cost, the water industry’s single biggest cost.
Under Glas Cymru’s ownership, Welsh Water’s assets and capital investment are financed by bonds and retained financial surpluses.
Financing efficiency savings to date have largely been used to build up reserves to insulate Welsh Water and its customers from any unexpected costs and also to improve credit quality so that Welsh Water’s cost of finance can be kept as low as possible in the years ahead.
Welsh Water Postal address
Welsh Water Customer Care