Calls to the C-Caller TV Licence Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with TV Licence. We offer a independent call connection, tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to TV Licence whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service is: 0345 070 8090.
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the TV Licence Contact Number?
When you call the TV Licence Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the TV Licence customer services phone number.
When Are they Open?
The TV licensing phone number is open during the week from 8.30am until 6.30pm. At the weekend the TV licence telephone number is open Saturday mornings from 8.30am until 1pm.
The TV Licence team will be able to help you with:
- Paying for and receiving your TV Licence
- Ways to pay for your TV Licence
- Manage and update your TV Licence
- Cancellation and refunds
- Contacting us and how we contact you
- About TV Licensing and the TV Licence
- When is a TV Licence needed
- TV Licencing for businesses and other organisations
- Reduced fee and concessionary TV Licences
- Help using the TV Licensing website and browsing online
- Further information and advice about TV Licences
Information about TV Licence
TV Licence are one of Britains largest high street and online health and beauty retailers. TV Licence now have in excess of 2,500 high street stores throughout the UK. The size of the TV Licence shops ranges from supermarket sized “superstores” down to the local community pharmacy. TV Licence have a goal, “to help their customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible”.
TV Licence.com was setup to provide round the clock services for TV Licence customers. On the website they sell a wide range of pharmacy & health, beauty,fragrance, mother & baby, toiletries, electrical and holiday products which you can order online and have delivered to your door.
TV Licence Postal address
TV Licence Customer Care
PO Box 5300
Tel: 0345 070 8090.