Calls to the C-Caller Samaritans Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with Samaritans. We offer a independent call tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to Samaritans whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service is: 0345 070 8090.
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the Samaritans Contact Number?
When you call the Samaritans Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the Samaritans customer services phone number.
The Samaritans team will be able to help you with:
- relationship and family problems
- loss, including loss of a friend or a family member through bereavement
- financial worries
- job-related stress
- college or study-related stress
- loneliness and isolation
- painful and/or disabling physical illness
- heavy use of or dependency on alcohol or other drugs
- thoughts of suicide
Information about Samaritans
The Samaritans are available for you every single day of the year. They are a charity that will support anyone and everyone who needs them through their 201 branches throughout Great Britain.
The Samaritans trained volunteers are able to listen to you any time day or night. They can help you talk through whatever is troubling you, find the answers that are right for you, and offer support.
You don’t have to give your real name or any personal information if you don’t want to.
Samaritans Postal address
72-74 Oxford Street