Calls to the C-Caller Netflix Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with Netflix. We offer a independent call tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to Netflix whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service the number is 0800 096 8879
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the Netflix Contact Number?
When you call the Netflix Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the Netflix customer services phone number.
When Are they Open?
The Netflix phone number is open 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
The Netflix Customer Support team will be able to help you with common issues like:
- Learn About Netflix
- How does Netflix work?
- Internet Connection Speed Recommendations
- How does Netflix license TV shows and movies?
- Manage My Account
- How does Netflix charge my account?
- How can I control how much data Netflix uses?
- Someone is using my Netflix account without my permission.
- Watching Netflix
- How does Netflix decide the maturity rating on movies and TV shows?
- How do I adjust subtitles, captions and alternate audio on my device?
- How do profiles work on my Netflix account?
- Resolve Issues
- Why can’t I connect to Netflix?
- Troubleshooting Network Connection Issues
- Netflix says my account is already in use when I try to watch.
Information about Netflix
Netflix Inc. (also known as Netflix, marketed and stylized as NETFLIX) is an American multinational entertainment company founded on August 29, 1997, in Scotts Valley, California, by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video on demand online and DVD by mail. In 2013, Netflix added film and television production, as well as online distribution. The company is currently headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
If you need to call their customer services team and would like to take advantage of our call tracking service then please call our dedicated Netflix Contact Number. (Source – Wikipedia)
Netflix Postal address
Netflix International B.V.,