Calls to the C-Caller National Grid Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with National Grid. We offer a independent call connection, tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to National Grid whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service the number is 0845 835 1111
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the National Grid Contact Number?
When you call the National Grid Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the National Grid customer services phone number.
When Are they Open?
The National Grid phone number is open during the week from 8am until 8pm. At the weekend the National Grid telephone number is open Saturday from 10am until 6pm.
The National Grid Customer Service team will be able to help you with:
- Who to call when there is a power cut?
- Find out who supplies your gas?
- Find out who supplies your electricity?
- How to get my gas meter moved?
- Howto get a mains gas supply?
- Find out if there a gas supply in my home/street/village?
- Information about what do National Grid do?
- When do National Grid share dividends get paid?
- Where can I find out more about working for National Grid?
- Who is responsible for gas pipes near you?
If you need to call their customer services team and would like to take advantage of our call tracking service then please call our dedicated National Grid Contact Number.
Who Are National Grid?
National Grid are one of the largest multinational gas and electricity companies in the world. Their UK operations are based in Warwick, England. The majority of National Grid’s activities are based in Britain however there are also significant operations in Northeastern United States.
National Grid are the UK’s #1 gas distribution company and are responsible for maintaining 82,000 miles of gas pipeline throughout Britain. They help suppliers deliver mains gas to around 11 million domestic, industrial and commercial properties in the UK.
National Grid don’t actually sell gas, that is the job of the gas suppliers. All National Grid do is ensure it is piped to properties in a safe and efficient way. You should contact your independent gas supplier if you have any questions about:
- buying gas
- your gas bill
- your meter reading, or
- problems with your meter.
You can find the phone number of your gas supplier on your gas bill or statement.
National Grid Customer Services do provide the National Gas Emergency Service phone number. This is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Emergency calls are free of charge – 0800 111 999
National Grid Postal address
Customer Care Enquiries Team
Brick Kiln Street
Phone Number With No Call Tracking: 0345 070 0203