Calls to the C-Caller Dart Charge Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with Dart Charge. We offer a independent call connecton, tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to Dart Charge whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service the number is: 0300 300 0120.
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
If you have a query specifically about your, there is a different Dart Charge phone number you should call.
What Services Can I Get When I Call the Dart Charge Contact Number?
When you call the Dart Charge Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the Dart Charge customer services department.
- Dispute a penalty charge notice (PCN)
- Make a complaint
- Issues with payment
- Local resident’s discount scheme
- Personal accounts
- Fleet / commercial accounts
- Foreign vehicles
- General enquiry
- pay for a one-off crossing
- set up an account – you can pre-pay to get a discount on every crossing
- pay or challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- check how many crossings you’ve paid for
- apply for a local resident discount account
Information about Dart Charge
The Dartford-Thurrock River Crossing is more commonly referred to as the Dartford Crossing. It used to be a only a tunnel until the bridge opened in 1991. This is a huge road which crosses over the River Thames in England. It consists of two bored tunnels and the cable-stayed Queen Elizabeth II Bridge. The Dartford Crossing is the only fixed road crossing of the Thames east of Greater London and is reported to be the busiest estuarial crossing in the United Kingdom, with an average daily use of over 130,000 vehicles.
The crossing charge depends on your vehicle and account type. Charges apply between 6am and 10pm every day, including Christmas and other bank holidays. You must pay by midnight the day after you cross otherwise you will get a fine (PCN).
You can apply for a resident’s discount if you live in Thurrock or Dartford.
Dart Charge Postal address
Dart Charge Customer Services
PO Box 842
Tel: 0300 300 0120.