Calls to the C-Caller Amazon Phone Number cost 7p per minute plus your networks access charge. C-Caller is in no way associated with or affiliated with Amazon. We offer a independent call tracking and recording service. The 0843 number above will connect you directly to Amazon whilst allowing C-Caller to save the call details and upon request retrieve a copy of your call. The regular telephone number to call if you don’t want to use C-Caller’s tracking service the number is available on their website.
How To Request Your Call Details
There are 4 simple steps to requesting proof you called as well as the recording of the call:
- Call C-Caller’s dedicated 0843 number above
- Once the call is complete, fill in the “Get Call Details” form.
- Within 24hrs, we will contact you to verify your identity.
- You will be sent the call details and a MP3 of your call to your email.
If you have a query specifically about your Kindle, there is a different Amazon Kindle phone number you should call. If the lines are busy you can try this alternative number: 08438370563
What Services Can I Get When I Call the Amazon Contact Number?
When you call the Amazon Phone Number, you will be instantly connected to the Amazon customer services phone number.
When Are they Open?
The Amazon phone number is open during the week from 6am until Midnight every day.
Most popular questions being asked right now:
- Can I contact Amazon customer service by phone?
- How do you contact the Kindle Helpline?
- How do you contact Amazon about an order?
- What is the kindle help number?
- Is there a Amazon kindle contact number?
Simple answer is to call the Amazon contact number:
The Amazon Kindle Customer Support team will be able to help you with:
- Where’s my stuff?
- Problem with an order or item
- Cancel or change an order
- Incorrect or unknown charge
- Invoice queries
- How to return an item
- Check status of return or refund
- Collection of return unsuccessful
- Payment issues
- Other order issues
- Suspicious e-mail received
- Amazon Kindle Help
- My Kindle Books
- Amazon Video
- Apps, Appstore or GameCircle
- MP3, Your Music Library & AutoRip
- Games and Software Downloads
- Audible Audiobooks
- Amazon Drive
Information about Amazon
Amazon is one of the world’s oldest and strongest trading portals online. Competing with eBay, Amazon has no other competitors of similar stature, and unlike eBay, Amazon sells many of its own products which has earnt it the title of “the world’s largest online retailer”.
If you need to call their customer services team and would like to take advantage of our call tracking service then please call our dedicated Amazon Contact Number.
You can also contact the Amazon UK customer service team and speak to one of their representatives to make an enquiry about AmazonFresh or your Amazon Prime membership. Amazon Prime was introduced in 2007, offering an unlimited one-day delivery membership program for almost a million items. Their objective was that speedy delivery should be an everyday experience, not an occasional indulgence.
Amazon Kindle Postal address
1-9 The Grove,