These days we make more phone calls than ever before but how many times have you ended the call only to wish you had written down something the other person said or some important information from the call? How many times have you been advised by a customer service representative and then in a subsequent call been told “we have no record of that call” or “we have no record that was said”.
In actual fact this is a very common situation for hundreds of people every single day. With mobile phones now more popular than ever, its never been easier to give business’ like travel, shopping, gas and electric, banks and other call centres a call. It is estimated that only 50% of
calls are made from the home meaning that access to a pen and paper to make vital notes while out and about is not always guaranteed.
Fear not, as C-Caller is here to help. We are here 24/7 to help to provide you with the call evidence you need to prove you made that call and if required provide a recording of the call for you to listen back to at your convenience.
WHY SHOULD I USE C-CALLER?
- It is totally free to request the call logs and recordings – All you pay for is the cost of making the call.
- We can provide you with evidence you made the call for future reference
- No need to take notes as everything being said will be recorded meaning you can fully concentrate
- If the company challenge what you have been previously told you can check back and prove what was said
- Keep the call details forever, they will be in your email for whenever you need them.
- The recording will be sent as a MP3 meaning you can listen to the message as any times as you like
- The C-Caller call tracking service is really simple to use.